Monday, February 06, 2006

if only for a moment

I would do anything to
tell you why I've been late to
fix up my head
and escape to
where I can rest my eyes


Because she doesn't really know if she wants to ride or drive.

I've got this friend, right?
Now, he's got this friend who just got a new apartment, with a really cute roomie. At first he didn't think she was so cute, and he also didn't think he had a chance, but it turns out she thinks he's pretty cute as well, so maybe there's a chance something could come of it.

What an awkward situation.

You know the model-type who never becomes a model?
By the time she wake up, and smear on her make up, she's dressed to kill, no heart behind that A-cup. My head down, looking through a do-or-die world, of course I'd get hooked on this Suicide Girl.

Key Largo
Mental Illness

Her talk is slick
her walk is vanilla sundae
clothes smelled of gucci
with a little hint of thrift store
see if you can find her
queen of the diner
she loved drama so much
she used it as a moniker
dudes trying to bang her, pretending to be photographers
but to her credit, she ain't listen to any Pac
hipster, lover, underground rappers and indie rock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home