Thursday, November 16, 2006

flashlight

Screams from the room to the left of the kitchen were manufactured to make the deaf want to listen. Teaspoons full of morphine everyday between two full moons for me. I've never seen change as quick as this, it must be some kind of cosmic trick. We only got a two month head up, the first was a hospital visit, the second was a hospital bed and a back full of bed sores, his legs numb and bloody lips. I'm sad as hell and I wish I heard the stories he never had a chance to tell, now he's gone insane from the tumor in his brain.

WE WERE NEVER CLOSE, LATELY, BUT MAYBE THIS EXPERIENCE HELPED RAISE ME, AND AT LEAST I GOT TO LEARN THAT MY FATHER WAS A CAR SALESMAN, HE TAUGHT ME TO STAY WARM IN THE COLD, AND AT LEAST TOLD ME TO MAKE PLANS TO LIVE PAST 35 YEARS OLD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home