Monday, November 06, 2006

velvet

I'm just like, fuck the grade if the work doesn't matter. I could get all the A's in the world and not care. I'm wasting my time here. Thank God I never made it to Earth, what happy place, how I long to be a grouch.

The subway was so crowded this morning there was a line just to get to the platform, I had to let 3 trains pass before I could even squeeze in, and even then some old spanish lady was basically inside my ass there were so many people. Everyone gets so angry when this happens, the hardcore thugs do this thing where they kind of look like they're doing the breast stroke in the air to push everyone out of the way, they just don't give a shit.

I had some carne guisada from the spanish place and it was great, I really like the yellow rice that comes with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home