Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm supposed to be a rapper

I just saw The Illusionist, and I didn't really like it. I thought it would be way more interesting, but it seemed rushed and the story was unbearably cliche, I knew exactly what was going to happen in the first 15 minutes. The popcorn was good, and the previews were all of movies I want to see. There's a new Daron Aronofsky movie, The Fountain, with Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz which looks insane, and there's a movie with Justin Kirk called Flannel Pajamas, that could be really good.

There was a really loud and drunk homeless man around the corner from the movie theater laughing and singing, "PLEASSSEEEE GIVE MEEEE MONNNNEEYYYYYY! PLEEEASSEEE PLEASSEE PLEASSEEEEE GIVE ME MOONNNNNNNNEEYYYYY!" It was amazing, and I wish I could sing like that guy; it didn't even sound like English.

The woman who wrote the huge article in The City section of today's NYT is awesome and I hope to be able to write with such eloquence someday. And I wish the Sunday Crossword Puzzle was a little bit easier, because honestly, I can only get about three answers before I'm stumped.

My teachers won't respond to my emails fast enough, so I just keep sending them. If I can piss them off enough to at least send me one saying, "Please stop sending emails." Then I'll know I've gotten through to them.

This wine I'm drinking is really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home