Wednesday, September 20, 2006

kickin' abstract

My grandmother went to the hospital this morning, she's not breathing, so they had to put her on a respirator.

My poor mom has to deal with all this shit, because no one else is around to do it. When I came home and she told me, she added, "You can't make this shit up..."

I hope she's ok, she's the only relative who I really appreciate and admire. I want to do the Grand Central Station thing with her, where you go and interview someone in your family and then they give it to you on CD and a copy gets stored in the Library of Congress forever. I want to ask her about being a communist and making art and doing drugs and growing up in the city and speaking Yiddish and how to cook potato pancakes...

Can a rapper be socio-philosophical, and still effect y'all, is it possible?

I cleaned my room yesterday and took a bunch of morphine which consequently made me feel really sick after it made me feel good. Even this morning I felt so fucking awful I felt like I was going to die in class and on the subway. It took 3 cups of coffee and a few cigarettes to make me feel better, I couldn't even do the crossword puzzle. I think I'll stick to pot from now on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home