Wednesday, September 13, 2006

so I just...

listen to Pac's best and try to be not stressed but how can I not stress the fact that I'm not rich, I'm living in poverty plus I'm a minority plus all my priorities are fucked, in this economy rap music is probably not the best career you could choose but here are my views like hearing the news.
that's the reason little kids get hit by strays
because mother fuckers can't act their age
before you learn how to shoot, better learn how to aim
but I shall never hold my tongue, before that I'll roll my blunts and load my guns, give a kiss to my daughter tell my mother I love her and blow the brains out some dirty cops undercover.

I went and sold my childhood at some store near my house. And by childhood I mean my super nintendo that barely works. The guy kept asking me if I was sure it worked and all the games were good, and I just smiled politely and told him everything he wanted to hear. Who knows, the shit might break in an hour. I could give a shit less, those dirty Arabs deserve whatevers coming to them. I won't lose any sleep over it, not a fucking wink.

Things is lookin' up, nah means? I have a meeting with the Dean of Student Services tomorrow, and I lucked out because my classes are safe and sound, they're not getting rid of me that easy. So I'm taking your advice and motivating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home