Tuesday, September 12, 2006

english muffins

Why is it that the fattest, ugliest, most ghetto fabulous spanish chick has to sit RIGHT in front of me in EVERY class. I mean, seriously, your hair doesn't need to be that large, and no one thinks you're some sassy bitch like Queen Latifah. It makes me want to not go to class, dealing with people like that. And this goddamn AZN goku-looking mother fucker kept kicking my chair and then apologizing. What the fuck are you thinking, honestly? Your spikey mohawk must be seriously fucking your brain up, all that gel can't be healthy.

I don't even have enough money to get to class, what a waste. I'm just so tired. And will you please shut your fucking dog up. Everytime I go to have a cigarette it barks its ass off, and it drives me fucking batshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home