Wednesday, September 20, 2006

my knuckles have turned to white

We're nothing short of invincible. Thanks, God. I really appreciate your sense of timing. Up against a wall, up against a wall. I've been cutting my hair and washing my face and it still doesn't make any difference. Gravity, levity, brevity. This time I'm nervous because I can't see your hands in front of me. I'm half way there, and it's all on me.

Lately, I feel. Bulimia, I'm frail. Salting the back of a snail. This is worship and this is tribute. Am I crumbling, ripping or failing?

Hey, asshole, you can't roll a blunt with a cuban cigar, they're not made for that shit, if you tried to crack a cuban it would fall apart in your hands. you're not a fucking baller because you smoke cubans either, so go back to that fucking trash dump, staten island, and never open your mouth again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home