Wednesday, September 20, 2006

jack

BEEP BEEP. The car's already running and I'm running late. I've always wanted to be right on time, writing everyone off. If I dont let them touch me, how will they defeat me? I've carried more than my own troubles, how taxing. Don't mind the minor detail, this one's as big as a whale. Sit back, get comfortable.

I'maseventhsonofaseventhsonbawnwithacauloverbotheyes
andraisedonblackcatboneshighjohntheconquerorandgreasygreens...

You dig me, daddy-o?

There is no touching here. You've got to trust in me, but you were too used to it, you had to come back down. I thought I could keep it better. Together. Forever in debt to each other. And this is what I've learned: fuck the thrill of the chase, race is socially designed to bring you right back down. I thought I could keep it better. Together, forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home