Saturday, September 23, 2006

maybe it ain't healthy, but sometimes I'd rather burn than let you help me

I boogie for the raindrops, for the purity, the anger, for my childhood recollections, for the comic book in my heartthe mocked intentions, the clarity, passion, seclusion, for those cool summer nights, for the mark emerging across the street selling me stoges at half price, for the mights, the maybes, the nauseating pitfall, my girl, my friends, for the fact my window opens towards a brick wall, for the three legged dog I saw dragged on a leash, for the homeless man who walks my block in rainstorms with plastic bags on his feet. See, I throw away the tenders over one shoulder, and walk across broken glass through every wicked world to kiss tomorrow's morning ass. Not for nothing but you'll drown in a pool of your crooked morals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home