Tuesday, August 29, 2006

engines, axels, and wheels

You ever think about how much of our daily lives is dependent upon self-confidence? Or luck? Or chance? I don't understand how with all of these factors, and many I'm failing to mention, there could be a big, old, white guy with a beard, making all the final decisions; storms, wars, death, love, music, food...

It just don't compute, ya dig?

Where is God when I wake up at 7:30 in the morning and can't fall back asleep?
Where is God when I get into a fight with my girlfriend?
Where is God when I can't figure out a crossword puzzle answer?
Where is God when I run out of cigarettes and money?

I don't know why I write here, or why I write what I write. It doesn't make much sense at all. I don't let anybody read this, let alone tell anybody about it. I don't talk to anyone about words that I have written here. These are personal thoughts. These are fun wishes. I figure someday when I'm famous, dead, or both, someone will go through the endless information that has piled up on the internet, and stumble upon my humble blog and declare me a genius.

Hell is the impossibility of reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home