Wednesday, August 30, 2006

snoring puppies and kate moss

I have these intense bouts of profound and uncommon thoughts right before I fall asleep. I don't know if I should see a therapist or not, even though my family is so loyal to their pharma-psycho-therapy-impedimenta.

I wish I could speak Portuguese, it's a pretty language.

First class today.
Intro to sociology with Prof. Glenn Weinberg, uber-Jew.
Two pretty girls sat in front of me and it made me think about Tube Poker. I could make some money betting on stupid odds like that. The only two white girls in the class, both dressed in similar fashions, would no doubt sit next to each other. I didn't expect the Muslim girl to sit next to me, and when I spilled coffee on her dress I felt really bad, but I apologized profusely and she laughed and told me not to worry. It must be fairly awkward to be Muslim in a predominately non-Muslim school (or country for that matter) but there is a pretty large group of them, and I have to assume, for moral safety, that they're regular people, doing what regular people do.

I got asked twice for a cigarette, but only bummed once because the second person who asked me was a supremely obnoxious gutter punk and didn't warrant a loosey. In a city where a pack of cigarettes costs as much as a drink at an upper-crust bar, you can buy your own or stop smoking.

I'm going to eat White Castle and smoke a few joints, I got more classes tomorrow and an amazing weekend at Cornell to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home